Nature & Energy Insights
You may recall those funny episodes of "Bewitched" where Tabatha would say the wrong thing and suddenly she'd end up with *exactly* what she had just said. Well, folks, we may not be your average, friendly neighborhood witch, but we’re still powerful - with powerful energy behind our powerful words. So we can take care to use that power responsibly
So just what does Tabatha have to do with welcoming the new year? As I always remind my clients when they look at what is happening in their lives, everything is energy. So before we get completely back in the swing of things in this new year, I invite all of us to breathe deeply …. and set a course to practice mindfulness - being awake to our words, our foods, our thoughts, our everything - even more in our lives this year.
I’m talking about that support that we can give ourselves on an ongoing basis – to sustain us – through the ups and downs of life *before* we reach an emergency state; support that energizes us, empowers us, and propels us forward with joy.
But before you start reading the list and going on auto-pilot thinking, “Ok, here are all of the things I should try to do this year”, wait! Hit the pause button. Instead, what if you looked at this list, sat in the present moment as you read it, and listened to your intuition. Which ONE thing did your intuition respond to with a very loud “YES!” - that ONE thing that intuitively you know could help you this year. That’s it. That’s the thing for you to look at, to consider, and if it feels right, incorporate into your life this year. And hey, if you master that one, you can always come back and master a second one that’s calling to you. So let's go!
With that guidance in mind, here are some questions – a “list” if you like – that we can reflect upon as we take on what lies ahead for each of us in 2022:
1. Is my food as healthy - and high vibration - for my body as it could be?
2. Do I move throughout the day and get all of that stuck energy out of my body?
3. Do I do all that I can to surround myself with positive people, and if I use them, social media, TV and other influences?
4. Do I regularly do activities that bring joy to my life?
5. Do I practice life-affirming, energizing deep breathing throughout my day?
6. Do I get outside and practice "earthing", getting in touch with the earth directly?
7. Do I honor myself with positive words and encouragement?
Pamela, Eyes4Nature's proprietor, enjoying life out in the field among the animals and the peacefulness of nature.